Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I am a tenant in Philadelphia, pa. I have made multiple

Customer Question

I am a tenant in Philadelphia, pa. I have made multiple inquiries about my hot water tank and that it wasn't working properly; and that they should come and fix the hot water tank. Two days ago they finally came and put a new pilot in to light and so my family could have hot water; but never replaced the whole unit. I asked the maintenance working "shouldn't he replace the whole unit he said it was fine. Two days later I was taking a shower and my wife hysterically ran in the bathroom and informed me that the unit was on fire. I quickly put the fire out and called the maintenance office and they took my number and finally called back stating that they would put a new unit in Tommorrow.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that, and I am glad no one was injured. There clearly was bad service by the maintenance company. Was there any property damage from the fire?