Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am curious to know how the process takes review board to

Customer Question

I am curious to know how long the process takes for medical review board to review my forms submitted by my doctor to reinstate my license.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Revoked for having a crash while having a seizure. Now I have been seizure free for 6 months and doctor submitted paperwork to reinstate.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me what state this is in?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.