Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

What do I need to do to get my TSA pass boarding?

Customer Question

What do I need to do to get my TSA pass for easy boarding?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

If you're referring to TSA Precheck, to go through the faster security screening lanes, you can apply online and then, you will be called for an in-person interview. Here is all the detailed information:

https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply

Click on all the blue, clickable links to find out what documents you need to to submit and/or bring with you for your interview and also find out the nearest enrollment center near you, to go to for the interview.

I wish you much good luck!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher