Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Citation
, Nevada ghway Patrol, I got a speeding

Customer Question

Customer: citation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nevada Highway Patrol, I got a speeding ticket. officer said to me I have to send the bail to the Goodsprings justice court. Where do I sign my name on the ticket? Or should I just send the money with the ticket and thats enough?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

When you say bail..do you mean that the ticket is prepayable and you just want to pay it?

.

Is there an address on the ticket for fine payment?

.

.

thanks