LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

How can I find out what is happening to my claim. have

Customer Question

how can I find out what is happening to my claim. have applied for my benefits on 12/3/2015 have given all the paper work they asked of me. have not heard from they as yet
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you please share with me what type of benefits you are referring to, so I can try and find information to help you check?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Retierment

Thank you. You have two options and you would need to call them over the phone and speak with them, for a status update. The first, is to call the State of California directly and see if they can provide you with a status update. Here is their number:

• 1-***-***-****

Then, if needed, you can also call and follow up with the US Department of Labor as well, if these benefits are related to and handled by them, as well. 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-***-***-****) .

Since it has been almost 2 months, you should have heard and received some type of correspondence, so these departments and see the status.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!