Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking "Take over car payment" agreement that my

Customer Question

Customer: I am looking for a "Take over car payment" agreement that my daughter and I can sign for her to take over my car payments. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I purchased a car a year ago (for my no longer wife) and I no longer need it. My daughter wants the car and to take over the payments but I want it in writing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. We can not draft agreements for you but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have, in regard to this and what you are trying to do, so please let me know what information I can provide.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was thinking you could tell me where I could find an agreement or template online. To ME, the answer is a joke. I want my money back!

I do understand what you are saying but I did not provide you with any answer and was just requesting additional information, for this very reason. I will opt out and maybe another professional can reply or you can contact customer service and they will be happy to refund your money. It is not a problem but I did need to share with you the scope of what can be done here.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Hi, different expert here. Are you looking for an answer still?