Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I am liveing FL usa and own my House back in UK the value is

Customer Question

I am liveing FL usa and own my House back in UK the value is 2,5m I have a morgage of 80k
and want to remorgage round 280k to 300k own 42 apts here in FL orlando as well out right
I am down as a non resident Please can you advise me the best bank/mortgage that will give offer me the best rate Stuart Cohen
Expert:  Legalease replied 10 months ago.

Hello Stuart --

-

Because you are listed as a non US resident, and you are seeking to get a loan on real estate located in the UK, your best bet is to contact lenders in the UK to do this for you. If you were a US resident and/or had some type of credit history with a lender in the US it might be easier to get a US bank loan. In the US, there are several lenders who will refinance properties quickly who may have UK affiliates if they will not do a loan for you here in FL -- try DiTech mortgage and also try Rocket Mortgage -- you can find each by doing internet searches. If neither can help you then ask them if they have affiliates in the UK and my bet is that they do (most mortgage companies have international components).

-

Please let me know if you have further questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating so I will be paid for my time. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star, the fourth star or the fifth star to the right above in the rating section. Doing so will not cost additional money -- it simply acts as a trigger to just answer to pay me for my time.

-

THANK YOU

-

MARY

-