Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My dad past away September 2006 my mom had past away in

Customer Question

My dad past away September 2006 my mom had past away in December 2005. I have a younger brother and a older sister. Well after my dad died my sister stepped in and took over his affair bank accounts vehicles and she moved her family in my parents house. I never asked any questions about any money left ed because my dad lived on social security however the power company has made the decision to put the power lines underground and they told her that for them to do that the house has to be in her name. Well a few months back I told her that we needed to take care of the house meaning paying for my share. Well when she asked me to signed I again aked her about my share and I told her that I would take $20,000 and that would take care of it. She became but she went to some lawyer and had a IOU drawn up. I need help I need someone having my interest at heart. Help please
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Good evening. Would you mind sharing with me what your question or concern is?