Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son is in jail 7 months and he been placed in a cell over

Customer Question

My son is in jail for almost 7 months and he been placed in a cell for almost over a month they don't take him outside he is becoming crazy because of being in that room he say he was raped few times but when I talk with him he make no sense since they put him in that room I noticed he is not same I think he's losing his mind I can't sleep thinking what happened to my son
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we sue the jail for the mental damage he's getting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What evidence of actual rape of any other abuse of your son do you have?

Did you hire an experienced local criminal defense attorney to look into your son's situation?