Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Psychotherapist convinces her husband to engage in a

Customer Question

Psychotherapist convinces her husband to engage in a treatment where they would exchange in a sex history exchange with adult adult children and parents. The husband shares 40 year old information, some of it secret and damaging with sons and mother. Sons are irrate and the content brought a 5 year estrangement. The exchange caused harm to all members of the family. The therapist never shared her information with her family. None of the required pre-therapy steps were taken. My complaint to the Board of Behavioral Health in Phoenix dismissed my complaint with one reason, "This wasn't psychotherapy" although the action violated a number of their rules of unprofessional conduct. It was a concealed harmful action presented to look like an approved treatment. I intend to appeal.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question. Do you have a specific question regarding this?