Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Schaffhausen
, I filed a small claims against my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** schaffhausen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I filed a small claims against my landlord for my money back, when I moved in the place was filthy, with black mold, everything leaked I have pics and could go on and on, she refused to fix or clean, now she filed with a lawyer in civil court, I do not know what to do, this is over $649, that I can not afford, nor do I want her doing this to other people anymore
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug