Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Schaffhausen
, I filed a small claims against my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** schaffhausen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I filed a small claims against my landlord for my money back, when I moved in the place was filthy, with black mold, everything leaked I have pics and could go on and on, she refused to fix or clean, now she filed with a lawyer in civil court, I do not know what to do, this is over $649, that I can not afford, nor do I want her doing this to other people anymore
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug