Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I've been with my boyfriend years I work he controls all the

Customer Question

I've been with my boyfriend for 23 years I work for him he controls all the money if he gets mad he mom pay me to pay the bills he won't do anything if I wanted to see him because of 23 years of torment im emotionally unstable he's destroyed everything my mind my joy in life happiness love everything is everything can I sue him
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that. Can you tell me one state you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Riverside New Jersey
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am happy to talk via phone but Just Answer does charge extra. I did some research and while New Jersey does allow for some sort of monetary support called "palimony" it is very hard to get because you have to have a written agreement wherein the boyfriend promised to support the significant other for the rest of the their lives together. That is very rare. Some states not New Jersey do allow for oral promises or implied promises but unfortunately New Jersey does not.

You did mention that you worked for him, you might have a claim based on him being your employer and creating a hostile work environment for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All this is is about money $50 here 57 a month $30 for your expert opinion I'm getting hold on the revenue

Are you asking for a phone call regarding your case?