My husband and I went to Westwood collage. They made many promises about attend there. We contact Colorado Attorney General
. They recommended we get a lawyer.
We are interested in either the 1994 forgiveness program or recovering the cost of our student loans
1) Westword claimed I could work any being a female in the programing field - Implied short supply
2) Westword claimed we each could make over a 6 figures income out of school - Used old indusrty article as reference
3) Westword claimed credits and degrees would transfer to other non-westwood schools - we both wanted to be able to continue later in our fields
4) Westword claimed they would provide job finding abilities and industry contacts for placement
5) Sued in many states for fraudulant activities - including Florida and Texas
6) Hidden fees in requiring Westwood published learning materials
7) offered degrees for a short time becuase of lack of real world need
8) Westword claimed that they were constantly updating lab equipment to keep classes relevant
9) fatality used scare tactics to keep students from reporting instructors that missed classes and not meeting contact hours
10) some instructors did not have a background in either teaching or technical fields taught.