Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Need to look up some video's in LA California to proof owner

Customer Question

Need to look up some video's in LA California to proof owner of document, Heritage,Noteried By Arnold Swartseniger,A repeat as soon as I get the phone# ***** the document I can call the Bank in Bakersfield and find out who is Imbeseling the will The proof of document is on the hard drive of an under cover dodge/the dash camI held the documents up in front of the dash cam in 2006,on Richmond st, Californis,/ west Grand. the 8th 9th or 10th month,second saterday of the month,around 5,00 pmI am the benificieairy of a very important Wil.Both of my grandparents have ben diseased for 3 years AND longer.My left handed fingerprints were loged into a plasma PALM scanner when it started contract 2006,Opend account July 9th 2002,check Law in the MONEY book Pages 66-69,Pleasetape recording inside that bank,Account # ***** ***** the back of the check that I rote 2002,and I had the bank hold on to the check from community first bank,Lapine Oregon 97739.NOW IS SAWBI,INS through American bankers and life Miammie FLORIDA,My cell phone wont be active until next month(###) ###-####. Held the pages up with one hand and shaded them with the other.Would like to set up an appointment for early next month for a walk through.EL Segundo Blvd,/N Sebullvida,NE corner 18th floor,south E,at the Raythieon Bank the day befor the fence was finished,walked through Vaintienose PIZZA acrost parking lot and in to the bank,Had to go to Bakersfield to get Noteried IN person.Their was an outdoor ampathiater,I really need to find out how much they took me for,one the autieo tape their is login info to a click bank account,and password.With the IP address I in tend to dig up every Internet stock I Bough on line Between 2003 and 2007 appl stock publishers clearinghouse winning 7 thousand a week legeasy 2005 my address 777 college pk dr,sw space 72,Oakview Terice MFH park 97322. Shaun Troy Sink ODL(###) ###-####Temperairely suspended Pre Payed Leagle services account was worth 2.3 Million in 2007.Police report,58 st Portland Oregon,Richard Lebuss,Marla Jackson,Corvaliss Oregon,Less Nichols,pattie Nichols southern corvaliss of Hyway 99 to Eugeen, and*****EL Segundo CALIFORNIA. *********** or *************
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We can only answer specific questions customers may have about their situations. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####