Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Hospital nurses pulled me off stretcher post back surgery

Customer Question

hospital nurses pulled me off stretcher post back surgery instead of log rolling me i cried out my back my back the nurses from the PACU, who transferred me to the medical surgical floor bolus me with medication that not a part of my order and had caused me to drop my oxygen to 86% they lost my CAPAP machine while all of this was going on they ask me if i brought it to the hospital which i did after i revived from the insult i told them to go back to the post op area this was a 3 day procedure and i had to stay 3 extra days because i had diff waking was discharged home 6 days later with narcotics and gabapentin and other drug i could not sleep and had confusion. I went back to the hospital dr and was diagnose with encephalopathy, pressured speech mild metabolic alkilosis i was send to head CT and they founa an okd ganglionic infarct how old is old? i was admit to the obsorvation unit to minitor me behavior and was send to an improper psych facility without my CPAP
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what you experience. Can you share with me what your question is?