Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am writing because I have rented a house .5 years and now

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I am writing because I have rented a house for 3.5 years and now I am moving. My landlord never gave me a move in inspection and since that time there have been 5 major leaks, 7 different contractors in the house and two mold remediations. \ I am concerned she is going to keep my security deposit becasue some of the contractors broke the blinds and
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: with no move in inspection how can she determine what damage I caused?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I am in GA will the answer be state specific?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. When the contractors damaged the blinds and other things, did you mention it to the landlord and document it?

Hi are you still with me?