Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

My mom took Forteo in 2005-06 and has been experiencing

Customer Question

Customer: My mom took Forteo in 2005-06 and has been experiencing terrible joint pain in all of her joints ever since. She is completely disabled now, unable to stand, or to move her arms effectively (can't eat on her own). She is considered "Full assist". Tests show severe arthritis, but no osteoporosis whatsoever. Could her issues be from the Forteo? Is there any litigation?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Because all of her joints are bone on bone and have eaten away most of the cartiledge I thought the problem may be because her bones were strengthened too much by the Forteo - or that the Forteo somehow made her get the severe arthritis.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am willing to wait a bit - It's been a long time since her issues started. I am sure even a day or two wouldn't hurt. Do I stay on the chat?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you .

Thanks for your question.there are no class actions but plenty of lawsuits so far.Please contact the site below for free case evaluation and representation in such a case.There have certainly been several side effects and harm reported.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Here is free case evaluation, you may well have a claim to pursue..

http://www.klinespecter.com/contact.html

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

I am so sorry that she has had to go through this.This is one of the drugs on bad drugs list because of just such harm.Give them a call,it is contingent fee with means you don't pay until there is a recovery.I wish her the best with all of this.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated.