Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In Suffolk County New York, an elderly person I know wants

Customer Question

In Suffolk County New York, an elderly person I know wants to file an abuse report against their daughter. How do I go about doing this, since I have no idea how to help them file this. Please provide me with links and phone numbers.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

What exactly is the daughter doing?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not want to give details on a public forum. Please provide the answer to my question.

Good morning. I see that we were also working together on a previous question and the only way I receive credit from the site, is when you rate my help. It appears that we were done and you were satisfied, so I kindly just ask that you rate my help and then we can continue on to this next question. Thank you for understanding and I look forward to providing you with an answer.