Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I happen in bankruptcy now two and a half years and I was

Customer Question

I happen in bankruptcy now for over two and a half years and I was discharged in my small credit card debt of 14,000. December 10th 2013, I was just remove from my home 54 Marshall on December 16 2015 and the bankruptcy trustee has taken every penny I own. I am a single senior and I'm disabled and was unable to move myself or my property because I had no money to hire movers with that being said the bankruptcy judge was aware of my disability and my situation,the house that I own as tenants in common with my mother, that passed away February 7th 2015, my mother's half of the house was mine. I also had another home I rented because I moved in with my mother After auto accident answer caregiver in 2007. After two and a half years the trustee and his lawyer trumped up 60 grand plus my lawyer trumped up 40 grand plus a court appointed guardian after my mother died trumped up a $50,000 fee after she died, how can I stop them from selling my home! My other home went into foreclosure and I have until February 18th when the Marshalls will come in here and remove me and I will be homeless without any money! Help what can I do to stop them from taking my home and also how can I stop then from harassing threatening and causing me great harm physically and mentally! Any suggestions before I'm homeless I'm very frightened
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The situation you have described is awful, and I am very sorry to hear. Did you have a lawyer who filed your bankruptcy for you?