Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My vehicle was damaged and the at fault insurance company

Customer Question

My vehicle was damaged and the at fault insurance company reimbursed my insurance for the damages. I am seeking diminished value for my vehicle which the at fault insured insurance company refuses to pay stating insurer does not have on policy. I am seekig diminished value damages from at fault person. I drive a high end vehicle (Porsche Panamera) and this is the reason. I have received an appraisal stating the loss. Please advise if small claims court is the right place.
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) What state is this in, and

2) How much in damages are you seeking?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.