Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in a residential community made up of mostly quad

Customer Question

I live in a residential community made up of mostly quad housing units and four, 12 unit (two story) Garden Condo buildings. We have a situation where a few of the residents (owners or renters) have insisted they have the right to park their commercial vehicles showing signs, ladders on top, colorful ribbon tie-downs, loud motors, etc. on our residential parking lots. One of those commercial residents lives in my building. He is an employee of another of these commercial/residents who also happens to be the President of our condo association and who is abusing her position on the Board to openly operate these businesses in this community which has been designated by law as a Condominium and their activity tends to diminish the property values of the rest of us. We contend this is illegal in several respects. Please comment.
SDS
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Do the bylaws for your condo provide that commercial vehicles are prohibited from parking in the residential lots?