Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can you help me to file a Writ of Mandamus with the Federal

Customer Question

Can you help me to file a Writ of Mandamus with the Federal Court to correct the records of my certificate of naturalization (date of birth) since I filed a Form I-565 to Texas Service Center (TSC), USCIS with South Korean Court Order (Apostille document) and TSC denied my petition and then I appealed to USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) with Form I-290B and AAO denied my appeal and dismissed it? If you can help it, how much charge for your service to file a Writ of Mandamus?
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I cannot negotiate price or terms in this forum. I can send you an additional services offer and we can discuss the issue offline. If we cannot come to terms, you can get a refund of your payment from Justanswer.