LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My wife left our marriage in 7/31/15 but we started seeing

Customer Question

My wife left our marriage in 7/31/15 but we started seeing each other again but her friend told me that she thinks that my wife was sexual mistreated as a child so I sak her if that was true and she said no.2month go by when my saw her friend and came back to me with this Iam not coming back and we are done but I just for the truth and now Iam alone how can get this marriage back toghter
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. I know this is very hard on you and you want her back, so you may offer and see if she would consider marriage counseling. I say this because you can not force her back. You can not force her to stay married to you and if she no longer wants to continue with the marriage, she may file for divorce. If you can express to her your concern and desire to work this out and just ask that she give it a try and cooperate and try counseling or some type of program to help you both, that could result in the marriage being saved. If she is unwilling to respond to your text or calls, there is not much you can do, as you do not now want this to escalate to harassment, whereby she contacts and involves the police.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe the first card was bad the answere that u gave me I new the outcome thanks

You are welcome and please let me know if there is anything.