MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

It seems as though I have been de- fraud ed by the attorney

Customer Question

It seems as though I have been de- fraud ed by the attorney that I have paid to represent me in a probate of my father's holdings and his charges that was owed at his death it seams to me the answers that I have asked has not been met .
I asked for a marriage license and the divorce decree to see that my alleged adoption of her son was legit I have not received any supporting documents to determine if the document he has produced are valid is this a fact of fraud by the attorney for trust violation for not demanding the documents from him
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please help me understand your situation a little bit better? Your initial explanation is not very clear.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We made a agreement to allow him to be personal rep.over his estate if the following demands be met the attorney assured me that it would be as agreed
My brother and I asked for all property records of all properties searched and all property of my father's that my sister stole at his funeral as well as deduct and split the money that my sister received as a loan for her part of the inheritance wich is 30,000 my other brother eric stole my father's truck and pawned his tools at a pawn shop in Dallas fort Worth also stole a check book and has written over 9000 in hot checks and all that should be dispursed to the remaining heirs also the documents from the previous question
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We asked him when we received the documents from the filings why our demands where not filing the judge signed he has decided instead of answering it would be better for him to resign

Ok. So what is your question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is this a violation of his oath and fraud

Yes it is.