Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Copy of the civil court judgement of Latasha, she was

Customer Question

copy of the civil court judgement of Latasha , she was evicted from*****, Philadelphia, pa, 19149 in 2010 or 2011 or 2012
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

Do not be concerned with short delays in my response to you.

Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. If you would like a phone call let me know and I will arrange it.

I type slow, but including some time to research certain questions you will see my answer below in 5-10 minutes.

Regards,

Hi I am not clear on your legal question. Are you requesting copies of a judgment against this individual? I have the ability to do extensive background searches that would include notation of any public judgments, but I don't have access to those records. If you are looking for the specific records please let me know and I will opt out so your question will go back out to all the experts in case one of them can provide the information.

Regards,

Please let me know if you still need assistance I was out a few days due to a medical issue and wanted to follow up with you.

Regards,