Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have been working at a company 9 years without a problem.

Customer Question

I have been working at a company for almost 9 years without a problem. A couple of days ago I was looking at my time sheet that ia printed when we processed payroll everyweek. I noticed there was a mistake on my sheet and filled out a correction form. The hours were suppossed to be paid PTO and instead they were manually put in. I called my boss and let hwr know that there was a mistake and I corrected the mistake with a form. She then, acussed me of time fraud and now Im pending a suspention from HR.
Is thia right?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

To me, it seems you followed your company process for correcting a timesheet error. I think his reaction is not appropriate.

Thank you for signing up for our service. If you need further assistance, let us know, otherwise, please "accept" the answer. If you are inclined, a positive rating is appreciated.