How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been working at a company 9 years without a problem.

Customer Question

I have been working at a company for almost 9 years without a problem. A couple of days ago I was looking at my time sheet that ia printed when we processed payroll everyweek. I noticed there was a mistake on my sheet and filled out a correction form. The hours were suppossed to be paid PTO and instead they were manually put in. I called my boss and let hwr know that there was a mistake and I corrected the mistake with a form. She then, acussed me of time fraud and now Im pending a suspention from HR.
Is thia right?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

To me, it seems you followed your company process for correcting a timesheet error. I think his reaction is not appropriate.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for signing up for our service. If you need further assistance, let us know, otherwise, please "accept" the answer. If you are inclined, a positive rating is appreciated.