LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I have been served with ejectment papers. My mom died

Customer Question

I have been served with ejectment papers. My mom died recently and this is part of her estate. I moved in to live with her when she was so ill. My siblings did not tell me they had any trouble with that until she passed and then they wanted me removed immediately.
I tried to adjourn for time to get a lawyer they denied. Next week. I need a lawyer I guess. No one is lined up at the front door I am recovering from chemo radiation and surgery had finally gone back to work and the courts are acting like my doctors are chump change. I had found a small job in Sept. covering for someone who was out on leave but
I lost that because they came in the middle of the night and took the car from the driveway while I was sleeping. There was no other way to get to that school district.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you need to know?

2. Has probate been opened in your mother estate?

3. Who is listed as the legal owner of the property on the deed?

Doug