Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have invested the sum of 25,000$ in convertible notes in a

Customer Question

Hello. I have invested the sum of 25,000$ in convertible notes in a Dallas based company in 2014. The contract provides clearly an option to cash in one year plus applicable interests, the deadline of which was met June 30, 2015. Since then, I have noticed the company via email, the ceo responded promising repayment repeatedly but did not execute the payments. The last exchange I sent allowed the company till January 31, 2016 to execute the payment (including interest), siting legal pursuit following that date. At this time, I am interested in locating a legal attorney who would be willing to handle this case, and to get an estimate of the process and the associated cost.
Thanks
N. Abusalbi - email:***@******.***, phone:(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking here? For example, "Do I have a lawsuit against this company," or something else?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.