Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

To whom the right lawyer to help and advise me I have been

Customer Question

To whom the right lawyer to help and advise me
I have been asked to do an examination under oath for my auto insurance comony and an accideng claim i have filed. They asking me to do an euo for garaging issues being that they have indication my vehicle nay be garaged in a different more expensive location comapred to what address i have filed on policy
Can there be any criminal fraud charges put against me if by chance i do examination under oath and they conclude my car isnt garaged where i say but rather in a different location? Is there anyway i can be charged criminally if they come to the conclusion i lied about where my car is really garaged? And also can they ask me for back payments due to the fact that if my car was garaged at location tbey believe it may be my auto insurance policy would have costed x amoung of dollars more per month which i obviosuly didnt pay ?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me why the car would be at a location different then what was claimed?