Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I'm retired army twelves years of service thirty seven

Customer Question

I'm retired army twelves years of service thirty seven months of combat in the 101st one month after 911.my question is my stepson who is ten recently was accused of bringing fireworks.marijuana.and prescription pills in a back pack to school this back pack was obviously not his it also contained make up tampax vibrator and a high powered rifle scope there is a lot of information that is missing and not adding up .my beleaf is a personal opinion by the Dean of Indian Springs school Nv.89018 of my sons parents myself Samuel A Bergman and Krystle Dawn Statler.(###) ###-####please call help
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about this we can provide you information on? Have you spoken to your son about where all of those items came from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm broke till the first .my son says that he thinks that his grandmother gave to him he's not positive the teachers said the back pack was in the class room for two months I be leave there is foul play in this case which potentially has ruined my sons chances to have a normal American school education

Thank you for your reply. You requested a phone call, your payment failed according to the site, so it may be an issue with your credit card, please contact them and fix that with them if you would like a call.

If the backpack was there for two months, it is highly unlikely they can prove he put any of the banned substances in the backpack, since anyone could have had access to it. There is no evidence he did anything at all. You need to first dispute it on that basis, if the principal does not agree to drop this matter, then you need to call the school board and you need to go to them with your appeal of this issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My sons mentality is lower than his age as far as memory and behaviors he is currently going to be going in for scale by a doc to help his case. This Dean should be removed from his position no doubt I'm not one to gossip I know human nature there's something wrong with this case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Evaluation
Thank you for your reply.
You need to also get your son's doctor to get information to the school for their disability coordinator to get involved, because under the law your son should receive special accommodations for his disability. This is something else that needs to be discussed with the principal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My thoughts exactly .my son and I completed a six hour drug class last night at a huge high school in las Vegas .although it was educational it is not going to get him back in school due to the fact there was some fire crackers in the back pack zero tollerance I'm about to go balistic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This man is a doctor the Dean I'm speaking of Dr.Wiseman I think he underestimates my son and I .This kid is ten and he pretty much said he would be expelled for life
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know there are further steps to take .but because there is only 800 residents here and Creech airforce base across the 95 freeway I don't think he has a cha 's to return to school here this is very hard all ready on my son
Thank you for your reply.
He has a chance, because from what you said they cannot prove your son actually put those items in the backpack or even brought them to school, because you said the pack was in the classroom for 2 months. Anyone would be able to access the backpack and put things in there.
You need to go to your local legal aid office if you would like assistance in talking to the dean and also about getting your son in a special needs program based on his needs, because the law says the school has to provide him reasonable accommodation for his difficulties.