Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I am being sued accident my boyfriend at the time was in but

Customer Question

I am being sued for an accident my boyfriend at the time was in but the car was registered to me. Now the people sueing us had the case heard and the lost several times because of last of no evidence, and now after 5 times back and fourth in court we have court tomorrow because they sent a transcript to us they me or my ex boyfriend did not no we had to send back with a responds, because of this we have court tomorrow as a new trail, is this fair and is there anything I can do?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

I need a little more information to help. Are they asking for request for discovery or a motion to compel?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am happy to talk via phone but there are additional charges by just answer.com

If you could accept and rate the answer I can then close it out.