Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I bought in the thousands form a business call Aarons rent

Customer Question

i bought in the thousands form a business call Aarons rent to own kelly rentals. each laptop was infected and were to be brand new and all the furniture in less than a week came apart. my complaints were gone unheard and i was threatened and and know the whole time they are doing to people with people trying to improve their credit. they prey on people with people with tarnished credit. all is well until you complain. they will deny you insult you and threaten you. it has been a complete nightmare and i have nothing to show for it but i do have proof. i was paying almost 400 a month for a very long time. i cannot find a consumer attorney in my area is their another type of lawyer i can contact. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS SO ILLEGAL AND WHY IS IT PERMITTED AND NOT ONLY WANT TO BE REWARDED GREATLY FOR ALL THE FEAR AND STRESS AND EVIL TACTICS THEY USE. JUST LOOK THEM UP ONLINE. THESE ARE BULLIES ENJOY WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE. AND I NOT ONLY SPEAK FOR ME BUT FOR ALL INVOLVED
Expert:  Sam replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. I suggest you consider filing a complaint with the VA attorney general consumer protection division. You will want to state that you feel they are acting fraudulently and then state the issue. Here is the contact to do that.

Keep in mind, the AG cannot represent you. But they investigate for fraud onto consumers. And if they find fraud, they can arrange for a mediation or allow the merchant to make it right for you.