Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My dog was attacked by another dog is currently being at

Customer Question

Customer: My dog was attacked by another dog is currently being at veterinary hospital. The dog owner that bit my dog contacted the vet hospital and the Vet discussed my dogs health with him without my consent. Is this legal?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My dog was attacked and the owner of the other dog contacted the vet to discuss the health of my dog as he was financially concerned about the amount that was owed and the vet freely discussed the procedure and amount that I paid and our future appointments with this man
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Would you mind sharing with me the State in which this happened? It does not appear on the page. Also, did you speak with the Vet about this and if so, did they advise why they released any information, outside of the cost, in the event that he was going to pay for this