How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27009
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved to Texas with my wife l work she can't find a

Customer Question

I moved to Texas with my wife l work she can't find a job.Its been 2 years.I want to move my family back to maine she dosn't. can I move?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Yes, you can move. But you will still be responsible to help support your wife and children. I suggest if you move with the children she can get a court order custody and you would need to return the children. And in the meantime, you would still be responsible helping with finances of the family.