Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wren, regarding serving a notice of appearance on the

Customer Question

Customer: Wren, regarding serving a notice of appearance on the plaintiffs attorney
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: divorce process
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: hmmmm...ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you would like to know?

Doug