Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wren, regarding serving a notice of appearance on the

Customer Question

Customer: Wren, regarding serving a notice of appearance on the plaintiffs attorney
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: divorce process
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: hmmmm...ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you would like to know?

Doug