Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I red a contractor, the roof & vent cover were removed, so I

Customer Question

I hired a contractor, the roof
& vent cover were removed , so I have leaks in my living room & bath room The old flooring was not removed and because of that, I have cup board drawers that won'open and i can't buy a fridge that will fit.
Thank you
Pat Stevens
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'm sorry you are in this situation. Could you please tell me what your question is so I can better assist you.