Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. The question, "what are my rights" is a bit too over-broad for me to adequately respond to. Can you pose a more specific question please?
2. What were the circumstances of the tow?
3. Was this from an HOA, from a street or private parking lot?
4. Were their signs at the entrance to the area warning of a tow?
5. How is the CHP involved in this tow?
6. What letter of authorization are you referring to?