Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Would like to speak to someone in person, its and a little

Customer Question

would like to speak to someone in person, its long and a little complicated.I live in georgetown,ky.40324 if u could make me an app. it would b greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please tell us a brief gist of your situation and question so we are at least prepared to discuss it with you and then we can send you a phone offer for service based on what your situation is. Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this response served no purpose at all and i want my money returned if i had money to waste i would have contacted a live person and gotten a straight answer so no your answer was no help either way i donot agree with your claim or disclaimer.but i will call u tomorrow evening after i return from dr. office around 4:00 pm
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
send me your number please.
Sorry, if you did not agree with our disclaimer, please contact customer service and obtain a refund, as we cannot represent you by state law.
Please get a local attorney at http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com