Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Am looking lawyer specializing in malicious abuse of

Customer Question

am looking for a lawyer specializing in malicious abuse of process- malicious harassment tort from a frivolous lawsuit
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. I think I can provide some information, but can you please tell me:

1) What state is this in?

2) What is your question, i.e. what do you need to know?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
new mexicoam looking for a lawyer who specializes in defense against frivolous lawsuits
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

There is no such specialization, although many attorneys who practice civil litigation do this.

Note however, JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients. I can simply provide information.

Assuming this is acceptable, what is it that you need to know?