Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Can I gey my texas license living in campground in texarcana

Customer Question

can I gey my texas license living in campground in texarcana tx
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Are you asking if a campground residence address is sufficient to use for a driving license?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
along with monthly rent and elec bills I have a mail box also
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

There shouldn't be any problem with that. I know of many instances of people receiving driver's licenses while residing at a campground. There is nothing in the Texas law that says it is a disqualifier.

However, I wouldn't mention it unless they specifically ask. You never know who you will have working the counter and what they know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you sir I thought the same just wanted to be sure thank you for your time Timothy Beljavskis 500 st Michael dr box#146 Texarkana Tx 75503
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

You're very welcome!

Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.