Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a nightmare happening that I cannot wake from. My own

Customer Question

Hi I have a nightmare happening that I cannot wake from. My own mother has lied to the courts saying I abandoned my son when in reality I can prove that we planned on my being gone for a few weeks then I was to return and she was implying she was planning on helping my son and I get into a place cause I had left my apt cause the rent was way too much. When I called her to tell her I was coming back she said I couldn't cause she filed some guardianship thing . Since it was my mom I believed her . I've been an emotional wreck ever since. She never properly served me, she lied in her deposition , I need help !!!! It's been a year and I've been so emotionally traumatized by this situation that I've been using to numb the pain of being away from my baby. I told her many times that of she will allow me to live there she can test me anytime she wants cause I will be fine if I'm with my son. She says no and says I have to go to a 3 month program but is making me find one most certainly cause she knows I really don't need that. Her real motive is to keep me away from my baby. Nothing ever happened the entire year I had him . No dcfs case , nothing!!!!! I took excellent care of him. I'm in la so it's been so hard to come up with the funds to move to oregon and fight her. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Do you know if there's been a ruling on the guardianship yet? Did you show up at the hearings? Did your mother have your parental rights terminated?