Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I think they are harassing me in a restaurant ; and the

Customer Question

I think they are harassing me in a restaurant ; and the manager is a principal accomplice. I.m man and He wanted to couch with me and tried to pick me up, by touching me when behind me and saying sexy guy more than 2 times.
I denounced than told him to ceace, He started by moral harassment :
He came like three time in the kitchen yelling to every body " I love You !", but nor me.
He told everybody He is crazy, some the less intelligent talk to me as if I was.
He use to insist to me to wash toilette as if It was my job, in front of every body.
Whwn Im workimg alone in the kitchen and He know it, He can come 7 times to see what Im doing.
Im a Doctorate in international law from Paris, but He is acting as if I was fool, and talk to other worker do not talk to him ! and He said to one cook " Tu sabes bien que esta loco" !
One of the worker brook my phone and sware to not pay after taking a knife in and insulting me in front of other cook!!
Ho can I sue them urgently ?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How many employees are employed at the restaurant? Is it 15 or more employees?
What have you done so far?