How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue general mills and kellogs

Customer Question

I want to sue general mills and kellogs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. you have a specific question? Are you asking for resources on how to find an attorney?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to sue general mills and kellogs
For mis representing there ingredients
I have a soy allergy and they have soy in there product but label as if they dont
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

THank you

This website can not represent you. We can answer questions for you

Do you have a specific legal question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me find a lawyer
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about your situation.

Unfortunately while we cannot provide you with a specific referral, I can however provide you with several resources to help you find a local products liability attorney to represent you in your action.

Fortunately, many of these attorneys are willing to represent their clients in this kind of action on a "contingency basis" meaning that they will accept your case with no out of pocket charges (they advance their legal services and the costs of litigation), in exchange they will take a percentage of your recovery. This can be a very good deal for you, but make sure you read and understand the agreement so that there are no surprises at the end of the case - if you have any questions, make sure that you ask and get clarification.

Most attorneys are willing to provide a free consultation for this kind of matter.

You can find local product liability attorneys (also called "plaintiff's attorneys" or "trial attorneys") using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).