Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Claim on dental work I had done this week.total cost I

Customer Question

claim on dental work I had done this week.total cost I financed $3112.00.I am 77 years old born 4/29/1937. My claim is that I had 8 teeth left in my mouth that had to be extracted.6 were extracted leaving 2 to support the new lower denture. I was billed for 8 extractions @ $164.00 per extraction total $1312.00. overcharge of***@******.*** differance of $328.00.
Billed for reline of my existing upper denture to prevent the usage of denture adhesive cost $349.00 did not hold my denture without adhesive. Claim overcharge of $677.00 X rays of my teeth should prove my claim. Do I have the right to see my x rays?
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

You certainly have a right to see your xrays. If they refuse then you can sue for the dental malpractice and subpoena the x rays and any other relevant parts of your records.

You can also file a licensing complaint with the state board.