Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was exposed to a business content writer, that states on s

Customer Question

Hi I was exposed to a business content writer , that states on his linkdin profile that he is a business developer .
I paied about 13000 usd for content ,2 websites in order to develop a online business .
He pused to get the money true paypal in 2 weeks he get payed .
He delivered partly the work , while the second web site is a total disaster nothing works on it , he demanded from me material while he told me in begining that he is content writer and he gives me a turn key solution .
every time i demanded information i was purely attacked back .
finnaly i was left with a huge damage for my new company . I am situated in Netherlands and i dont know how can i restore my money and damages .
***@******.***
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: One of the ways that you may use to get your money back and for damages caused as a result of this breach of contract is to file lawsuit in North Carolina against the individual/business. Unfortunately, you would have to spend more money in Attorney's fees to get your money back. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle contract disputes and civil litigation to assist you with the case:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

You may also file complaint with the Better Business Bureau and North Carolina Attorney General's Office.