Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

OK I'll try to make it short. I was divorcing my wife after

Customer Question

OK I'll try to make it short. I was divorcing my wife after 32 years and 1 of the times she broke in my house she took all my deeds and titles. Then I lost my job so I put 5 acres up for sale. Had a buyer on contract for $37,500 then I found out my x-mother in-law made a fake deed saying I sold her an her husband the land. Got a notary to stamp it with none of us there then filed it so I couldn't sell it for over a year. Damn near starved to death. No job an filing for SSI Dis. Then when the divorce was over she took the fake deed to a lawyer he took this fake deed an made them a real deed and gave then life estates on it. Then this lawyer charged mom n dad $400 to make them each a will. Knowing they both had mental health problems from years earlier. Mom has Alzheimer's real bad and it looks like my x-wife signed mom's name. But both wills gave x-wife everything.this has been going on for 3 years now. I've had a law suit going on for 3 years this is my 2nd lawyer now. They both started out real good till they find out I want that other lawyer's ass then things damn near stop?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Also, I will be offline for a while but will return later this evening and we should be able to wrap up everything then.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been out myself. What can I do to make myself whole again? I noticed the penalty and the words they are not the same if I was to have done what that lawyer done. I'm out almost $100,000 from what they all done. Who, where, what can I do to make that lawyer really pay for what he did? Thanks so much.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I will be back lawyer this afternoon. I checked this via my phone and can't see the screen well enough to formulate an answer and will be out of the office until this afternoon but will get back with you immediately upon return.

Until then, what do you mean "the penalty and the words they are not the same"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I am still here. I need to know what you mean by "the penalty and the words they are not the same" before I can provide an answer of nay type or know what other questions to ask.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After reading court cases of the penalty that people would get for knowingly causing fraud and how a lawyer could get away with it and nothing bad would happen to them. And like the lawyers I've had,they will not say or do anything to another lawyer.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I understand what you mean now. What specific question can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure y'all known that Google say that y'all are spam. And I have a few people watching all my accounts.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea what Google says about the website.

I am going to opt out and open this back up to other experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who,where, what can I do to make that lawyer really pay for what he's done?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss and provide you information in this regard.

Can you tell me what you have done thus far to take any action, if anything, as I do not want to repeat your efforts in holding the attorney accountable.

Thank you.