Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My issue is regarding Coach Inc. I recently visited a store

Customer Question

Customer: Hello ***** *****, my name is***** issue is regarding Coach Inc. I recently visited a store in Kansas City KS and was treated very badly by a manager in the store to the point of her yelling at both my sister and I and the entire story looking at us
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure, we visited the coach store on December 20, 2015 and were provided a rate on purses we purchased for $57- we woke up the next morning and decided to go back and pick up more of the purses. The sales person told us the purses were ringing up for over $100 and we showed our reciepts that less than 24 hours ago we got the purses for this amount, we also showed him where my sister rang her transaction and mine was done 15 mins later
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately I do not think you have a legal claim here as the issue is did you suffer any actual damages? That is the key compinent of any successful legal claim. However, I do think you should notify their corporate offices and their customer service to have this conduct addressed.

If you do not need further assistance, please accept and rate the service so that it can be closed out.