Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

There is a person posting flammatory videos on you tube that

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Benjamin. there is a person posting flammatory videos on you tube that is affecting my life in a major way
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they are posting videos claiming im homosexual and everyone in my city sees these videos. the person is a transsexual claiming they interacted with me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry for this dilemma. But I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you can sue them?