Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a former inmate of the Camp prison at Leavenworth, KS.

Customer Question

I am a former inmate of the Camp prison at Leavenworth, KS. The U.S. Army intelligence community has a presence there via the neighboring Fort Leavenworth. They are engaging in some very cutting edge technology experiments with prisoners and now this former prisoner via satellite. I have quite a history of serious human rights violations foisted upon me as some of their "rogue" people are able to bother me even today as I try to rebuild my life in Houston, TX. I have tried to write to the BOP, U.S.Army Intelligence Headquarters in Va., and to the warden twice at Leavenworth. I know this sounds crazy, but the hubris of these soldiers working on inmates at that prison is so over-the-top, they have now taken to following me and I suppose others long after we are released. An ex-felon doesn't have much money or stature. One with a seemingly incredible story has even less. I am not mentally unstable at all, and I do seriously need help.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What specifically are they doing to you or causing to be done? Do you have any physical or third party evidence (that is, any evidence other than your own experiences) of these actions?

Did you see my follow up questions to your issue?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
violations at Leavenworth? If you cannot, I'd appreciate a referral. If you can, we can arrange for further payment to you.I can e-mail you the letters I have previously sent via certified mail if you wish to proceed. They will comprise the package I referred to in the attached file. I have already been tested after prison for psychological soundness. I will happily comply with further needs. You have no idea of the power these people feel they have over me and others similarly poised. The technology they wield is the ultimate lie detector/mind reading equipment. Unbelievably thorough. That why they experiment wth it only via its military derivation as developed by the Army. Thanks for your interest. We can talk in person at a later time to be established. Believe me, I appreciate the fact it will take awhile to wrap your mind around the reality of what sounds rather specious to most unfamiliar with the latest military technology and its experimental applications. Scott Luster

I think you got cut off... the first thing that I see from your response is "violations at Leavenworth? If you cannot, I'd appreciate a referral. If you can, we can arrange for further payment to you." Was there supposed to be something before that?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 10 months ago.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you want to continue with this question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We will have a live phone call on my next day off Wednesday, Jan. 13. I will be in touch. Thank you. Scott Luster(###) ###-####

I wish I could contact you with a phone call, but that's considered legal advice and counsel at that point, rather than answering a legal question, and as such is prohibited by the terms of service of this site. That option is there because there are many different categories on this site, but only one (legal) has such a restriction on forming an attorney-client relationship. But we can continue the question here. If you answer my follow up questions, I'll do my best to assist you ASAP.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear *****yMacEsq:
I am going to send you letters I have sent to various people I have either chosen or been required to write to in the past year and one half since being released from prison. The abuse and harassment continues to this day. I was originally told I was being considered for a sizable settlement because as the former CEO of an bank deposit brokerage company with seriously flawed accounting, I plea bargained an agreement that included some $5 million in restitution. In exchange for their testing the negative aspects of the military's C-Wave or thoughtwave technology on me, I would be able to pay off my clients upon release. These letters are very true. Nothing fabricated, though the technology is pretty over-the-top and frankly, hard for most to believe. That has been the source of their extreme hubris. What started out as a "vetting" similar to what the military does with its top officers, I was tested more thoroughly and found to be unusually bright, ethical and insightful about what is good about this country. When the offered settlement amounts became larger, things turned ugly. Please understand I am not your average felon. I hold an MBA, founded and ran my own firm in St. Louis, Mo for 22 years before it collapsed largely through my own negligence of oversight. The Fed thought about not prosecuting me, but thought my lifestyle, the fact that I am admittedly bi-sexual, HIV+ and a former cocaine user and still cheerfully married after 38 years made them think my behavior "tipped the scale" into criminal territory when viewed in the role of a fiduciary. I didn't fight that. The losses to my clients, who were mostlly friends and acquaintences, were real and I couldn't pay them off. So off to Leavenworth I went. What follows was seriously, over-the-top awful as outlined in these letters. ALL I WANT is a lawyer to place this packet on the desk of the five officials I wrote to you about last week. I'd rather avoid publicity. But I absolutely insist officialdom be aware of what can happen to an inmate of Leavenworth who "entertains" these people who pass judgment at Leavenworth and then get scared for their mis-deeds. I am headed off to the doctor this morning for a check-up and will endeavor to call you this afternoon and see if you can help after you have reviewed this packet of letters. Thank you, ***** *****
Phone:(###) ###-####

I see that you stated that all you want is a lawyer to place this packet on the desk of the five officials... Is that what you're seeking of me? The reason I ask is that this site is called "JustAnswer" because we answer questions. We are actually prohibited from representing customers as clients, because that could be a conflict of interest (in that if I think that I can get fees from you as a client, I might mention that you need an attorney when you really don't need one). So to make sure that our answers are as clear and true as possible, we're not allowed to take on customers as clients. Someone who would act in this manner and place the letter on the desks of the officials would be acting as your legal representative, which as I said is something I can't do. I can answer any questions you have, if any...