Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Legal, CONFIDENTIAL: I am a Licensed professional working in

Customer Question

Legal,
CONFIDENTIAL:
I am a Licensed professional working in the government job. This is the worst place to work in my entire life.
I am regulated by professional license, when I say no due to, something doesn't fit in ethics or practice area, I experience severe retaliation.
They created extreme situation by bullying, harassment, discrimination etc. (by force) to resign.
This is small agency and I have highest qualification for where money goes.
I am getting much less Salary & Wages then junior in other agency? why? are there different rules based on race?
Is it legal for my boss to bully me at work?
Multiple issues
Expert:  socrateaser replied 11 months ago.

Per the Justanswer.com terms of service:

• Information and materials submitted in the content of your questions, answers, requests for information, responses, profiles, signatures, qualifications, comments, and posts in the Expert Forum and other places where Users communicate on the Site (collectively "Posts") is not private or confidential, nor is it protected by attorney-client, doctor-patient, or any other privilege, and it may be read, collected, and used by others.

If you seek confidentiality, I can send you an additional services offer, and we can take this matter offline. However, customary legal services fees will apply.

I will send the offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience. If you are not interested, and you prefer to obtain a refund of your deposit, I understand entirely and take no offense.

Thanks for using Justanswer!